Cream teas, sandwiches, jacket potatoes, light lunches and tasty snacks
- Enjoy a cream tea or a picnic lunch at the Museum’s newly refurbished Furniture Factory Tea Rooms
- Jacket potatoes, paninis, home made soup and sandwiches with a yummy cake selection!
- Selection of gluten free food options available
- Indoor and outdoor seating, and a nearby picnic area too
- Enjoy tea, coffee, hot chocolate, a range of Chilterns beers and cold drinks
- The Tea Rooms are based in a former Furniture Factory building from High Wycombe
- We can also offer sandwich platters and other catering options for groups (must be booked in advance).
Hot BBQ Food
In addition to the Tea Room the Museum will be running a BBQ on all Terrific Tuesdays and during selected special events in 2017 (details to follow).
Furniture Factory Tea Rooms Opening Times
Term-time weekdays: 11.00am – 3.00pm
Weekends and Bucks State School Holidays: 11.00am – 4.30pm
Group visits and venue hire: extended opening hours by prior arrangement
The ‘Skippings Snack Barn’ on the Village Green
Serving hot drinks & snacks on busy special event days on the Village Green.
Blythe Road Shop
Hot and cold drinks and snacks. Indoor seating area.
Museum opening hours: 10.00 am – 5.00 pm
The Museum gratefully acknowledges the generous grant from the Association of Independent Museums to make the refurbishments to our Tea Room and Snack Barn possible for the 2014 Season.