St George and the Dragon
21st – 22nd April
Come and celebrate St George’s Day with a weekend of knight and dragon inspired fun.
- Take part in a dragon trail around the Museum
- Enjoy some dragon inspired crafts
- Meet St George and take a selfie with a real, armoured knight!
- St George vs the Saracen: 12pm See the famous knights from East and West. Choose your champion and cheer for them as they compete in trials of skill and armed combat to take the title of The Bravest Knight
- The Legend of St George and the Dragon: 3pm Be enthralled and entertained by a magical mounted masquerade. A ripping yarn of good and evil full of mayhem, myth, mystery, fighting and romance and, of course, the Dragon!
Please note that all activities are subject to change and weather.
Standard admission prices apply. Free entry for Annual Pass holders.