During the summer months we will be running a series of bushcraft sessions for 5 consecutive weeks during the Summer holidays and home learners are welcome to join in.
- Places are offered for all 5 weeks and must be paid for in advance
- Sessions will run on Wednesday afternoons from 2 pm – 4 pm
- Sessions will run every Wednesday from 2nd August to the 30th August
- These sessions are offered for children aged 8 – 10 (some flexibility possible)
- 10 places available per session
- Prices are £10.50 per person, per session for non-Annual Pass holders and £5 per person, per session for Annual Pass holders
We offer these sessions on the understanding that you will supervise all of your own children attending the session in a ratio of 1:6. Museum educators will lead all aspects of engagement and management during the session but will not act in loco-parentis: it is expected that accompanying adults will act in a loco-parentis role throughout all sessions.
In the unlikely event that the bushcraft school does not receive the minimum number of booked places (8) we will, regretfully, have to cancel the sessions. In these circumstances, all those who have booked places will be notified and a full refund will be offered.