School Workshops for Autumn 2020
We are pleased to be able to re-open school bookings for our outdoor learning programme during the Autumn term 2020. Our authentic and immersive workshops are ideally placed to promote positive mental health and wellbeing, build resilience and team working and nurture re-socilialisation of your pupils.
Choose from our cross-curricular core offer of:
• Iron Age in and around our replica roundhouse
• Stone Age in our dedicated woodland camps
• Pre-historic Shelterbuilding in the woodlands
• Anglo-Saxons in our thatched barn
• Archaeological dig inside a barn
• History and Science of toolmaking inside a barn
Why not mix and match to create your own theme day? Workshops are available from 28th September with limited capacity onsite to factor in COVID-19 guidelines, with a dedicated lunch space for each school. We are also able to offer self-led visits and orienteering as further enrichment opportunities – come to COAM to experience our beautiful outdoors, visit the farm animals and travel back in time.
For further details and to check availability please contact firstname.lastname@example.org