- This pass allows access for 2 adults and 2 children aged between 4-16 years old.
- PLEASE NOTE: Children under 4 years old enter the museum free of charge
- Our Annual Pass allows you free entry to the Museum and it’s events during the open season for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Annual Pass holders have the option to become a Friend of the Museum at no additional charge.
- Annual Passes make great gifts for friends or relatives.
- Blue gift presentation pack available for an additional £1.50.
- In 2017 there will be an additional charge of £2.50 for Annual Pass child tickets to the Museum’s Halloween Spectacular and this will extend to Enchanted Museum in 2018.
- Unless you are purchasing your Annual Pass as a gift your pass will be ready to collect from the Museum’s ticket office on your next visit. Please allow up to 14 days for your Pass to be ready for collection. If you wish to visit the Museum in the meantime, please bring your order confirmation with you and we will issue you with a temporary Pass.
Boost your donation by an additional 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate at no extra cost to you. Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.
By ticking the Gift Aid box when ordering your Annual Pass you are agreeing to the following statement:
I want to Gift Aid my donation (Annual Pass amount) and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to Chiltern Open Air Museum Ltd. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in the tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
Please notify the Museum if you: want to cancel this declaration; change your name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
Chiltern Open Air Museum is a registered charity number 272381.