Join us for another special Enchanted Museum night opening on 12th May 2018
4pm – 8.30pm
In this special evening opening see the Museum transformed into different magical realms inspired by traditional stories and fairytales. Families can enjoy the Museum’s historic buildings, lit up by candle, lantern and firelight. Visitors are encouraged to join in the fancy dress competition with prizes for the best ones.
- Explore the Museum’s collection of historic buildings at night, lit up by candles and lanterns
- Take part in family activities
- Meet our Pegasus!
- Take part in the childrens’ fancy dress competition (6pm)
- Try out some enchanted crafts
- Make tree faces
- Wander through the Enchanted Forest
- Enjoy exciting sword fighting demonstrations
- Learn to be a medieval knight in our Knights School (ages 5 – 11, timed sessions, limited numbers)
- Treat yourself to warm refreshments, Pimms and local Chiltern beer (additional charge)
- Candle making (small additional charge)
- Bring a picnic or treat yourself to freshly-cooked BBQ food or a tasty snack
- Free entry for Adult Annual Pass holders, £2.50 charge for child Annual Pass holders (over 4 years).
Enchanted Museum Ticket Prices
Concessions (over 65s) £9.50
Child (4 – 16 years) £6.50
Annual Pass child £2.50
Annual Pass Adult and Concessions free
Under 4s free (ticket still required even for babies)
Enchanted Museum Family Tickets
1 Adult and 2 Children £22.00
2 Adults and 1 Child £26.00
2 Adults and 2 Children £32.00
2 Adults and 3 Children £38.00
If you are booking an Annual Pass ticket you will need to have your valid Annual Pass with you on the night, otherwise you will have to pay the standard admission price.
Pre-booked ticket sales will end at 10am on Saturday 12th May unless they sell out before. Annual Pass holders will also need to pre-book a ticket.
You will not receive a separate ticket, so once you have purchased your tickets you will just need your order confirmation number to gain entry to the Museum. For tickets purchased after 10th May final event information will be emailed to you by Saturday morning .
Please note that tickets are not refundable.
Boost your donation by an additional 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate at no extra cost to you. Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.
By ticking the Gift Aid box when ordering your Annual Pass you are agreeing to the following statement:
I want to Gift Aid my donation (Admission amount) and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to Chiltern Open Air Museum Ltd. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in the tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
Please notify the Museum if you: want to cancel this declaration; change your name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
Chiltern Open Air Museum is a registered charity number 272381.