Halloween Spectacular at Chiltern Open Air Museum
Friday 27th October 2017
5pm – 9pm (staggered entry times apply, please check ticket options). Last admission 7.30pm.
Chiltern Open Air Museum’s ‘Halloween Spectacular’ is back on 27th October and this year we’re going to be even more ambitious! Bring the family to our unforgettable, unmissable special evening opening of spooky fun for all ages in the unique and atmospheric setting of the Museum’s historic buildings and woods.
- Take a trip around the spooky walk if you dare
- Discover the monsters, fire-breathers and witches
- Visit the Museum’s historic buildings, decorated for Halloween, and enjoy some trick-or treat!
- Meet the spooky horse and rider
- Listen to spine-tingling stories by our scary storyteller
- Enjoy hot food and drinks on the Village Green*
- Make Halloween souvenirs to take home in our family craft activities
- Toast marshmallows*
- Enter our Frightening Fancy Dress competition
- Make your own beeswax candle*
* Additional charges apply for these activities
Early bird tickets £11.50 child and £7 adult until 30th September
Ticket prices after 30th September £12 child and £8 adult
For safe family fun with a spooky twist, don’t miss this amazing Halloween party!
This is an extremely popular event so there will be two entry times, 5pm and 6pm, with limited tickets available for each time slot.
Please make a note of your order confirmation number, as you will need this to gain admission on the night: no additional ticket is required.
The Museum’s grounds will be very dark at night so please ensure that you wear suitable footwear and clothing, and bring a torch.
Annual Pass holder child tickets are £2.50 (this is to cover the cost of craft materials) Annual Pass Holder adults tickets are free and it is essential that you pre-book to reserve your tickets, you will need to bring your Annual Pass along with you on the night to gain entry.
Please note Tesco Clubcard, Groupon Vouchers and all 2 for 1 vouchers are not valid for our Halloween Spectacular.
Tickets are non-refundable once purchased and exact activities may be subject to change and availability.