Working with Straw – Plait and Chat Workshop – New for 2018
If you have experience of working with straw you might like to practice and develop your skills in this workshop.
A choice of new projects will be available
- Develop skills learned on the introductory experience day
- Try a more complex plait design
- Learn to make decorative leaves and flowers to enhance your work
This workshop is not suitable for beginners.
Included in your experience
- Tuition from our experienced course leader
- All equipment and materials
- Tea and coffee
- Participants can take home everything that they have made on the day
£40 per person and £35 per additional person, when booked together.
Length of workshop: 10.30 am-3.30 pm
Minimum age: 16
Number of participants: 6