Donate to our charity
Thank you for your interest in supporting Chiltern Open Air Museum.
Your donation today can help the Museum to thrive in the future
- We are a registered charity (no.272381)
- As an independent museum receiving no regular local or national financial support, we have to raise all our own income and pay our own bills, maintain our buildings and stay open
- We currently have 14 rescued historical buildings in store for which we need to raise the funds to reconstruct at the Museum
- The Museum was founded by volunteers, and still relies on 200 volunteers giving over 27,000 hours a year
- We have running costs of over £1000 each day.
A regular gift would be a special help to us
What your gift could do for us :
- £10 could buy feed for our animals for a day
- £50 could buy compost for our beautiful traditional gardens
- £100 could buy new toys and games for visitors to enjoy
- £500 could purchase a traditional Bucks gate
- £1000 could buy essential batteries for our electric scooters used by visitors with disabilities
Thank you so much
“People often tell me that Chiltern Open Air Museum is their favourite place. If it is one of your favourite places please do consider making a regular financial contribution to our vision of keeping Chiltern landscape, architecture and skills alive.” Verena Clark, Museum Chair.