Hire our Tudor Barn for your celebration
Our beautiful Tudor Northolt Barn offers the perfect location to hire for childrens’ and adult parties and celebrations. Your party can enjoy the exclusive use of our fantastic historic barn and the green space surrounding it, and you and your guests can enjoy the rest of the day exploring the Museum if you wish.
- Birthday party venue hire cost £330 for 3 hours with up to 50 guests*
- £60 per additional hour during Museum opening hours (10am – 5pm)
- £120 per additional hour for hours outside of Museum opening hours
- £5 per extra person supplement for each additional guest over the 50 guest maximum.*
Hire of Northolt Barn includes the exclusive use of the rustic tables and benches within the barn, seating a maximum of 48 people.
*prices apply to functions held during Museum opening hours. Subject to availability it may be possible to extend the duration of your event, but additional charges will apply. Evening hire rates are applicable from 5pm, so if your event is to be held mostly outside of opening hours, please see here for more information.
We can also offer a unique childrens’ party venue in the form of our rebuilt WWII Nissen Hut. This simple historic building is available for exclusive use for lunch or other party activities, with tables and chairs for up to 30 guests. This venue may be hired for a small fee of £50 per hour on top of a group admission fee (details of group admission pricing may be found here) and is only available during Museum opening hours.
- Guided Tour for up to 20 people: £60
- Traditional toy hire (including a selection from metal hoops, marbles, cup-and-balls etc): £36
- Garden game hire (including a selection from Jenga, Quoits, Tin Can Alley and Dominos): £36
- Party gift to take home (e.g. traditional dominoes, marbles, toy or semi-precious necklace): £3.60 per child
Prices are inclusive of VAT
To check party availability and book please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01494 871 117.